- CGA-580 regulator to adapt to standard Helium tanks
- 25 ft. High-Pressure Hose
- Quick-Detach Hose Adapter
- Quick-Detach Balloon Adapter and Fill Nozzle (for 3cm Neck balloons)
- All the parts required to attach to a CGA-580 helium tank and fill your balloon!
- Lightweight and durable design
- Saves time and hassle during the fill process
- Quick-disconnect feature for measuring Nozzle Lift during filling to confirm accurate helium volume and lift
- Nozzle easily adapts to balloon during filling
- 25' Long Hose Allows balloon and helium tank to be separated during filling
- Provides a quick attachment point for the Payload Attachment Line (P.A.L.) [COMING SOON] - No knot tying or zip-ties required!
- Flight-tested to be rugged and safe
- CGA-580 Regulator for Safely Attaching to Helium Tank (Warning: Never use a helium tank to fill a weather balloon without a gas regulator. The gas coming out of the tank can be in excess of 2000psi, even if you "only" crack the valve open a little)
- Pressure-Rated 25'L Hose and Fittings
- 40-75CFM maximum fill rate (We do not recommend filling at maximum flow)
- Designed for 3 cm (up to 1500g Kaymont/Totex balloons) or 5 cm (2000g and 3000g Kaymont/Totex balloons) throat diameter balloons
Finding a regulator that has the correct attachments required can be an issue (and expensive), and by the time that you have purchased all the required regulators, hoses, fittings, and adapters from various sources, you have invested a substantial investment of your precious time and money to piece something together that you hope works, based on some article that you read online. Not to mention that after you have all the pieces you need, you still have the hassle of attaching the balloon to the fill device, disconnecting and re-attaching it several times to obtain accurate Nozzle lift measurements during fill, and finally tying off the balloon throat in a safe way that won't leak and won't risk a premature burst at a low altitude. Sound familiar?
Filling up your weather balloon can be one of the most time consuming and expensive steps in the entire high altitude balloon launching process...but it doesn't have to be!
With the Quick Launch Inflation System, you receive all the pieces you need to make the weather balloon inflation and launching process a SNAP - literally! With built-in snap quick-disconnect adapters, you can easily snap your balloon on and off the inflation nozzle during filling, and quickly attach it to the Space-P.A.L. (Payload Attachment Line) to reduce the time to launch, as well as remove room for error with tying knots, attaching zip-ties or tape, and tying off the balloon.
Available standard for 3-cm neck diameter balloons (e.g. up to a 1500g Kaymont/Totex design), and available for larger neck sizes upon request.
Instructions on how to operate the Quick-Launch inflation nozzle can be found here.